Tuesday, May 09, 2006

No Title

Right now I’m in a mood of blogging something… but what to blog about???? I’m trying hard to find some topic… since I don’t get a topic I have no reasons to blog… but I’m blogging cos I’m in a mood to do so… u might be wondering ‘what crap is all this???’ but I can’t help it since I’m the one who is craping…

But why???

It’s the result of the ultimate boredom that I’m experiencing right now…

But why am I bored???

Cos I took off from work today…

But why did I take off from work???

For the simple reason that I didn’t feel like going…

Now u might be wondering… ‘why the hell am I reading this???’

Its because u r my ‘friend’….



Will try to write something sensible in my next post…. Hopefully!!!!

8 Comments:

At 10:07 AM, Blogger vasanth said...

kadavula ennai kapathu... the post was very very interesting to read... keep writing some good posts like this ;)

 
At 10:15 AM, Blogger divya said...

haha.. since u r my friend u should be subjected to such kodumais... thanks for the compliment... or should i take it otherwise!!!

 
At 10:40 AM, Blogger divya said...

suren and thiru....

thanks for ur comments... will try to write more sensible posts like this one.... :)

 
At 10:17 PM, Blogger Prathiba Venkatesan said...

super po. why am i commenting for this,
because i feel like doing so.
why are you gonna reply to this,
because you feel like doing so,

vazhkai inda madiri feelingsla thaan oodhu.
en ?
ahuthaan vazhkai..

 
At 9:15 AM, Blogger divya said...

prathiba....

now i know why i blabber so much at times... onnoda friend ache...

 
At 6:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi sis. not bad . atleast you had that idoitic job to be done.think about my plight you will feel better sis.
karthik

 
At 10:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi

Hope we dnt know each other....

but still u are the art of writing and plz dnt stop.....

Even thought am a bad reader....

itz good to read ur's

KUDOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MuMo..
(v.muralimohan@iflexsolutions.com if u need to reach me).

 
At 5:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

thatz happens many a time to most of us. we do thing chumma for time pass.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home